Brannon's - A Public House was an Irish pub and restaurant that operated at 1931 3rd Avenue North in the Farley Building downtown. It was opened in March 2009 by James Hardin and closed in 2011. The pub featured sandwiches inspired by English, Irish and Scottish cuisine. The space is currently vacant.
- Carlton, Bob (April 3, 2009) "Brannon's Public House in downtown Birmingham features English, Irish and Scottish sandwiches." Birmingham News
 External links
- Brannon's on Facebook