Gadsden Highway passes through Huffman, Roebuck Plaza, Trussville, Argo, and Springville. It is known as Main Street through Trussville's downtown area, then picks up as Gadsden Highway again north of Parkway Drive, just prior to its crossing of the Cahaba River.
 Notable locations
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the Gadsden Highway category.
- Roebuck Parkway intersection
- Interstate 59 underpass
- Ruffner Road intersection
- John Rogers Drive intersection
- Interstate 459 underpass
- Edwards Lake Road intersection
- Mary Taylor Road intersection
- Watterson Parkway intersection
- Parkway Drive intersection
- Deerfoot Parkway intersection
- Advent Circle intersection