The business operated as a tea room, known for its "Glass Brick Bar" in the early 1940s. It was converted into a supper club in 1948 by Joe Joseph and his brothers. Upon opening, the ballroom featured Lloyd Morris and his Versatillians and Ed Nichlas Mario as regular entertainers. A "Lantern Room" was available for private parties and banquets. The club closed in the 1950s.