Pelham Parkway is the name given to the approximately 6-mile stretch of U.S. Highway 31 in the Pelham city limits. It extends from just north of Valleydale Road in the north to just north of Shelby County Road 68 in the south. The majority of the road is a four-lane, divided highway. From Cahaba Valley Road south, the road is also part of Alabama Highway 119.
The north-south highway between Birmingham and Montgomery has been known as Montgomery Highway even prior to its designation as part of Highway 31. Pelham is one of the municipalities that has renamed the highway within its borders.
At the northern end of the highway, on the west side, the Hoover and Pelham city limits meet just south of Riverchase Church of Christ. On the east side, they meet on the south side of Valleydale Road. The two municipalities' city limits meet on the road between the church and Valleydale.
 Notable locations
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the Pelham Parkway category.
- From north to south. Only select intersections are included; there are several additional intersections with residential roads.
- Road continues north as Montgomery Highway (Hoover)
- Helena Road/Valleydale Road intersection
- Old Montgomery Highway (Pelham) intersection (west only)
- Cahaba Valley Road intersection (east only)
- Amphitheater Road intersection (east only)
- Crosscreek Trail intersection (west only)
- Industrial Park Drive (west only)
- Yeager Parkway intersection (east only)
- Shelby County Road 52/Word Drive intersection
- 3191: Home Depot
- Shelby County Road 52 intersection (east only)
- Road continues south as 1st Street Alabaster
|Current U.S. Highway 31||Independence Dr.||Montgomery Hwy||Montgomery Hwy||Pelham Parkway||1st Street|
|Previous routes||18th St S, 29th Ave S, Old Montgomery Hwy||Lorna Road, Old Montgomery Hwy||Old Montgomery Hwy|