Bessemer Annex

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 14:35, 18 October 2019 by Dystopos (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bessemer Annex in January 2007

The Bessemer Annex is a 7-story building added adjacent to the Jefferson County Courthouse Bessemer Division in 1980 with 4 floors of enclosed parking and three floors for courtrooms and services. The building, at 1801 2nd Avenue, connects to the older courthouse by means of an enclosed pedestrian bridge over 2nd Alley.

The $6.5 million brick-clad and bronze-glass building was designed by Blondheim, Williams and Golson, Inc. architects of Montgomery and constructed by the Robins Corporation.

References

Locate with
Google Maps