Cobb Movies 4 was a four-screen cinema multiplex at 1007 U.S. Highway 78 in Jasper. The multiplex was located off 4th Street West, just west of 10th Avenue, north of Memorial Park.
The cinema was opened in 1983 by Cobb Theatres. It closed at the end of its lease on September 3, 2013. The building has since been demolished.
Locate withGoogle Maps