Five Points South YMCA

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 10:44, 2 February 2023 by Dystopos (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Five Points South YMCA was the first branch location of the YMCA of Greater Birmingham. It began operating in 1940 at 1911 10th Avenue South and was closed in 2006 after declining membership and an aging building made it difficult to maintain services. It was later demolished to provide parking for the new Homewood Suites Five Points South.