Guaranty Savings and Loan
- This article is about the firm on 2nd Avenue North. For the firm on 1st Avenue North, see Guaranty Federal Savings and Loan.
In the summer of 1948 the savings and loan moved into a new, modern building designed by Warren, Knight and Davis architects. The exterior was clad in dark-green marble with mirrors, glass and photo-murals dominating the interior walls. Floors were black and red terrazzo. Daniel Construction was the contractor for the $100,000 project, which included two floors of offices and a mezzanine.