Robinwood Drive-In

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 18:57, 14 September 2019 by Dystopos (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robinwood Drive-In

The Robinwood Drive-In Theatre was an outdoor drive-in cinema located at 3110 Pinson Valley Parkway in Robinwood.

The cinema opened on July 4, 1957 with a car capacity listed at 300. When the drive-in opened it was operated by the Waters Theatre Company. Cobb Theatres took over management in 1970. The business closed in the late 1970s.